Friday, March 28, 2008

35 Days To Go!!

Hi Everybody!!

We are getting close to to the 30 day marker and everything is coming together perfectly, with the exception of the snow that keeps falling in my parents backyard. (they got another 3 inches last night) I am sure it will thaw before the wedding at least that is what I keep telling myself.

We wanted to let you all know that Dave's parents, Anne & Jim are hosting a "Come and Meet the Families" on the Friday night before the wedding from 7-9:30 at the Log Jam Restaurant. The Log Jam is very close to all the hotels, the address is Routes 9 & 149 Lake George, NY. The web address is http://www.logjamrestaurant.com/. There will be an open bar and heavy hors d'oeuvres served. Anyone who is interested in stopping by Friday night is more than welcome. Dave and I will definately be there between 7-9:30! So stop by meet me, or Dave and or meet our families and friends. Have a drink with Smiths and the Biggins!

Dave and I are excited about our Honeymoon, we will be leaving the Monday after the wedding for 9 days in Rome! We chose Rome as neither of us has been before and Rome was a "Top Place to Visit" for both of us. We can't wait to eat, drink, relax and soak up the the Italian shoes, I mean sites.

See everyone very soon!!!

Love - Dawn & Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.